Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I asked for a sausage mcmuffin (no egg) and they rang me through for a regular one minus egg. I was like no bitch... ring it through with the correct price, which is lower than charging me for an egg puck I've already told you is ending up on the pavement :nallears:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

can't even imagine how much a round egg sub is now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

McDonalds used to be just a place I go to when I'm hungry when I was younger but now it feels so pricey I treat it like a special occasion.

----------------

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

uber_stoat posted:

abjure the false clown

rip the mcdouble price that was on the dollar menu.

missing the apple pies inflation, which were 2 for a dollar on the menu when I was I younger.

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I wish hashbrowns were on there. Gotta be the single highest % increase

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
gently caress McDonald's and gently caress allowing them to track your poo poo in order to actually afford their constantly shittier and shittier food.

:thumbsup:

I have spoken.

----------------

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I get their overpriced hash brown every two weeks for free using points. App good :mrapig:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Vegetable posted:

I get their overpriced hash brown every two weeks for free using points. App good :mrapig:

And how do you acquire those points?

I'm tired of the insane greed from these lovely rear end companies.

----------------

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The prices are outrageous these days. No, I will not sign up for the app. I had it ages ago, and quickly ended up dumping it- it gave good deals at first for things I wanted but as I took advantage of them they stopped appearing, and tried to lead me to buying other stuff I didn't want. Hard pass on that, thanks.

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

The prices are outrageous these days. No, I will not sign up for the app. I had it ages ago, and quickly ended up dumping it- it gave good deals at first for things I wanted but as I took advantage of them they stopped appearing, and tried to lead me to buying other stuff I didn't want. Hard pass on that, thanks.

Must be decided by the franchisee mine has been offering buy a double cheese get one for 29 cents for years.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The singles used to be buy how ever many you want for 39 cents each. Never forget what's been taken from you!! :bahgawd:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Never eat fast food if you don’t have the app.

Someone will quote this with “Never eat fast food”

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I have my phone and a cellular iPad I use for work. gently caress your “one deal per purchase” poo poo. They call me Johnny Two Apps.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Bum the Sad posted:

I have my phone and a cellular iPad I use for work. gently caress your “one deal per purchase” poo poo. They call me Johnny Two Apps.

And this is why I will never be an astronaut. You son of a bitch.

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

drunkb posted:

And this is why I will never be an astronaut. You son of a bitch.

You might be able to do it with a tethered to your cellphone iPad on WiFi. I haven’t tried.

Edit: Just disabled cellular and tethered, looks like location services seem to work fine that way and that’s all you need.

:shrug:

Double edit: see below

----------------

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 29, 2024

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Do they even require the location services anymore? I think they may have got rid of it.

It used to be that you would place the order in the app. But they wouldn’t actually start cooking or charge your card until you were geolocated next to the restaurant and hit confirm again.

It looks like they may have killed that.

So I guess you can just order from your second iPad account now at home. Get the code and leave it there.

----------------

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Apr 29, 2024

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

i think its T-Mobile, where every now and then they have like "every t-mobile subscriber gets a free combo at x"

and I have like a family plan squad come in with like 8 cell-phones grabbing 8 combos

----------------

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

GateOfD posted:

i think its T-Mobile, where every now and then they have like "every t-mobile subscriber gets a free combo at x"

and I have like a family plan squad come in with like 8 cell-phones grabbing 8 combos

Thank you for making me burgers.

----------------

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

drunkb posted:

Someone will quote this with “Never eat fast food”

Close!

drunkb posted:

Never eat fast food if you have to use an app to afford it.

----------------

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Anyone who buys fast food without taking advantage of any discounts possible is a fool.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah, I wont get food from fast food places if they dont have a deal going unless im trying something new. $6 meal or $12 meal,?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Just had the Popeyes chicken sandwich today. So much better than McDonald’s chicken sandwiches.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vegetable posted:

Just had the Popeyes chicken sandwich today. So much better than McDonald’s chicken sandwiches.

poo poo man, be careful there's this pandemic coming

----------------

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh yeah. A while back I tried looking up something on the McDonald's website and I can't view local prices without having the app lol. gently caress you.

You can view prices through grub hub or the other super expensive delivery garbage but they all have their own prices so gently caress them too.

----------------

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Vegetable posted:

Hell yeah dawg. Costs half as much points as fries.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

McDonalds used to be just a place I go to when I'm hungry when I was younger but now it feels so pricey I treat it like a special occasion.
groceries now cost as much as fast food, fast food now costs as much as restaurants, and restaurants I can't justify the cost of anymore.

I wasn't a big ramen guy, but even that went up by over 50%. loving ramen.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I wasn't a big ramen guy, but even that went up by over 50%. loving ramen.

Indomie Mi Goreng. was 50c a packet, now 1.29. hateful and dastardly.

----------------

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

fast food now costs as much as restaurants, and restaurants I can't justify the cost of anymore.

Not all. Places like Applebee's and Chili's are jumping on the "hey, you could get mcdonald's... or us" now.

You still have to tip and also eat at those places though.

----------------

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I went to applebees a few weeks ago with a friend and was fully expecting it to be ~$100 for the two of us but it was around $45 for two entrees, drinks and an appetizer. Not great but compared to the damage you could do elsewhere with that order practically a bargain

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Visiting Dallas now and their breakfast deal here is $1.50 breakfast sandwiches :eyepop: And that includes these triple stack variants that I haven’t seen elsewhere.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Today for lunch had the classic Double Big Mac, extra cheese, extra lettuce, extra pickles, extra Mac sauce, no onions... never fails me :hai: I open the carton and it is literally just a pile of food

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Double + Extra cheese and mac sauce is a gross decadence I also appreciate on occasion

----------------

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

C. Everett Koop posted:

Anyone who buys fast food without taking advantage of any discounts possible is a fool.

I get that, but I only get McD a few times a year. Keeping tabs on when deals happen makes me think about it more and want it more instead of just getting it once every few months when I feel like I deserve a "special sometimes" food.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

CmdrRiker posted:

I get that, but I only get McD a few times a year. Keeping tabs on when deals happen makes me think about it more and want it more instead of just getting it once every few months when I feel like I deserve a "special sometimes" food.

Counter-argument: seeing that the same deals are always there makes them less attractive because the sense of urgency is gone.

Get a BOGO coupon in the mail: hot drat guess where I'm going soon

See the same BOGO in the app for the umpteenth week in a row: who gives a poo poo

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
How does anyone eat McDonald’s from a delivery app? It starts to go downhill after even 5 minutes. Only good delivery is stuff that reheats well.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I saved $2 at panda express today from using their app. App life 😎

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

n8r posted:

How does anyone eat McDonald’s from a delivery app? It starts to go downhill after even 5 minutes. Only good delivery is stuff that reheats well.

:confused: McDonalds is good for a fair while, can survive at least half hour in transit ime. Fries become inedible before anything else

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Dokapon Findom posted:

:confused: McDonalds is good for a fair while, can survive at least half hour in transit ime. Fries become inedible before anything else

I've ordered McDonald delivery before and while the fries usually aren't as good the burgers have never been a problem.

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Yeah obviously the fries need to be eaten shortly after you get them but if I'm going to the woods or something a couple cheeseburgers can be good like twelve hours later if I'm too busy/lazy to make some sandwiches or something.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm the dude ordering delivery and choosing McDonald's then also ordering fries at like 4 dollars an order knowing they will be tossed in the trash.