Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I mean it's a reasonable assessment of any human tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sliders are 1 dollar for a while using the app. No limit. Not a coupon.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Wendigee posted:

wow way tog et my hopes up but actually there is a limit of 5 of each variety ((20)) per order!!@

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol sorry buddy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nikumatic posted:

wow way tog et my hopes up but actually there is a limit of 5 of each variety ((20)) per order!!@

Pull around through the drive thru a second time with sunglasses, a fake mustache, etc :ssh:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wendigee posted:

Sucks it's limited to 5 of each slider since the Buffalo chicken is the only one worth buying. The roast beef slider is just their roast beef sandwich but tiny and the jalapeño one didn't add much flavor or heat to it.

----------------

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Brown sugar bacon is also back if you are into that and I think there’s 3 dollar French dips in the app.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh yeah, I just saw that this morning, they're going all in on King's Hawaiian sandwiches. I don't remember seeing brown sugar bacon before, it's probably good but I don't want to pay Arby's prices for a BLT and I didn't really like their roast beef with lettuce and tomato when I tried it before.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I think they've done the brown sugar bacon before, but sweet bacon seems to be the current fast food fad. Hardee's had a Candied Bacon Frisco Burger late last year and until very recently BK was doing a Candied Bacon Whopper.

As for Arby's, the Turkey and Brown Sugar bacon is the way to go.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Q_res posted:

As for Arby's, the Turkey and Brown Sugar bacon is the way to go.

Oh, I missed that one. I'll go for it sometime, I like their regular turkey & bacon sandwich.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Finally made it over there to try the turkey and brown sugar bacon one. I was a little disappointed when I realized it was a hot sandwich, since I like the cold deli one, but I actually liked it quite a bit. Their turkey goes with the lettuce and tomato better than the roast beef does, and the Swiss/creamy dijon combo is really good. I was actually ambivalent about the bacon, it was a bit on the sweet side for the sandwich. But it was fine, overall it's another sandwich that should stay on the permanent menu, maybe just with regular bacon.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Saw a rumor that potato cakes are coming back in June.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Are they fried crunchy like McDonald's hash browns or are they kinda soggy and sad like middle school lunch potato triangles? I never tried them because of PTSD from school lunches.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I only had them a couple times, but they were the good crispy kind. They tasted pretty much like McDonald's - their only problem was that they're so connected to breakfast foods in my mind, it always felt weird ordering them with lunch or dinner.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It will become my lunch and dinner

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Around here anyways they always had to drop them in the fryer when you ordered, and they usually apologized for the wait. Which was a glorious wait.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

Saw a rumor that potato cakes are coming back in June.

Nothing official yet from corporate, but I’ve heard that they may come back when the macaroni bites are discontinued.

The next thing is loaded chicken bacon ranch fries coming in a couple weeks.

Crinkle fries+cheese sauce+3 diced nugs+diced bacon+ranch. Pretty sure they’ve done these before.

They are really pushing using the app and giving a bunch of stuff away on it including a redone rewards system. I don’t remember a lot of the details but the app can tell ya.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

https://www.klfy.com/local/iberia-parish/new-discoveries-in-case-of-arbys-manager-who-died-in-freezer-its-not-just-the-handle/

I have many questions

Also I am a tx GM in the SE owned by a sun. We don’t do poo poo like happy hour because sonic is across the street.

2 for 6 fish lovers stock up it’s going away

It’s still on the menu but at regular price I have to put up all the new bullshit this weekend at my store.

New 2 for 6 is classic RB, Crispy Chicken, 4pc mozzarella (Mac bites are GONE) {last time mozzarella was 6 pc for same price lol}.

Randabis fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 29, 2024

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

eightysixed posted:

So much math for sandwiches that are basically reconstituted meat sheets :stare:

It’s literally frozen brined meatloafs thawed and tossed in a convection oven then thinly deli sliced on a heat lamp placed on a toasted bun sometimes with warm cheddar sauce and our special red ranch sauce. ;)

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Fair enough.

Sad about the 2 for 6 fish thing being nuked though :(

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Arby's has been doing a March Madness bracket contest for its most popular item, and leave it to the voting public to go for the safest, least-interesting option: the classic roast beef. You fools, you could have gone for greatness with a Reuben or even the all time classic Greek gyro! What have you done?? :negative:

Anyways, you can get a coupon for a free classic roast beef if you have a rewards account

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The vote was rigged from the start so Arby's only had to give out basic rear end roast beefs for free.

----------------

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised. Those stupid crinkle fries were in there too, which would've been cheaper, though. Maybe they knew nobody would buy it if they weren't a first round loss.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arbys might be the most annoying fast food experience. You have to asnwer 20 questions to get a cheddar roast beef combo and it costs $18.00

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The vote was rigged from the start so Arby's only had to give out basic rear end roast beefs for free.

This. The whole company and brand is and has been a sham for at least as long as when they sold off Wendy’s and became a major player in the chicken sandwich wars with the Popeyes brand which their owners made a thing to begin with to drive sales. These companies figured out feedback loop to keep themselves in the black while still competing with their next door competitors that they already own.

I run a store with literally every single store besides Whataburger and McDonalds is owned by the Arbys sun group that owns sonic Burger King CC and everything else

Randabis fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Apr 2, 2024

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you all managed to miss it... Arby's is doing a free sandwich with any purchase this month. Can get the offer once a week!

Picked up the half pound beef n cheddar for the price of a curly fry!

----------------

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hmm my Arby's only lets you get the gyro or chicken wrap for the free sammich

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Aw boo, the whole slew of limited time items is gone, I wanted one more of the glazed bacon turkey sandwiches. I think the only temporary item now is the chicken bacon ranch loaded fries...meh. I grabbed one and thought it was decent garbage food at first, but it's just too much. I made it halfway through and gave up, just too much gloop.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The app allowed me to select any sandwich for the free one but they gave me a plain roast beef on a burnt plain bun instead of the beef and cheddar I ordered. I'm already pretty out on Arbys and this might just be it for them for me for a while.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I ordered a stand alone giant half pound beef n cheddar and got my partners’s cheaper sandwich in a combo which let the free coupon work on my more expensive sandwich

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It actually worked fine for me, I'm just stupid and misread the coupon.

That half lb beef and cheddar was... Large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
yah, they really give you a pile of beef for that larger one

its a fantastic cheat when you're watching calories. (maybe not the one covered in cheese.)