Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

It's absolutely fantastic and it really hits the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pro tip get one of these and two spicy chicken go wraps. so much food. so good

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I got this last night op, it was good.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I agree but also get the combo with the chili and put some of that weird spicy chili sauce on the sandwich too.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
:agreed:

The actual burgers at Wendy's aren't very good. Their real strength is spicy chicken based things. Spicy sandwiches, spicy nugs, etc.

I vaguely remember liking their burgers more way back when Dave was still doing commercials. But that could just be nostalgia talking.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i used to get Wendy's every day after high school and always ordered Spicy Chicken Sandwich, NO MAYO.

Wendy's is solid but they love mayo and mayo is dog poo poo, ban mayo from fast food already

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

dromal phrenia posted:

i used to get Wendy's every day after high school and always ordered Spicy Chicken Sandwich, NO MAYO.

Wendy's is solid but they love mayo and mayo is dog poo poo, ban mayo from fast food already

I always get mine with no mayo too, there’s always so much goddamn mayo on a Wendy’s sandwich.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Remember when wendys had breakfast in like 2010? That was good too I think.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Going to Wendy's for lunch today and going to get extra mayo

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

My Wendy's just started giving like mini fries instead of regular small fries with the 4 for 4 meal and I think that's some bullshit.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

This is true. Big fan of the Asiago.

I also dip nuggz in my frosty, anyone else do this?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Spicy chic. It's 2 for loving $5 right now to boot.

Mmm thinking about my lunch

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

hey. you're not gonna like this, but you know how I like my spicy chicken? extra mayo. sorry.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

sean10mm posted:

:agreed:

The actual burgers at Wendy's aren't very good. Their real strength is spicy chicken based things. Spicy sandwiches, spicy nugs, etc.

I vaguely remember liking their burgers more way back when Dave was still doing commercials. But that could just be nostalgia talking.

No they did screw something up with their hamburgers, I feel like it was right around when the Baconator first came out.

But yes the Asiago Ranch is legit amazing.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

P-Mack posted:

This is true. Big fan of the Asiago.

I also dip nuggz in my frosty, anyone else do this?

Fries in frosty is an amazing combination

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
guess what I'm getting for lunch at work today you'll never be able to loving guess I guarantee it

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TV Zombie posted:

Fries in frosty is an amazing combination

When I was a kid my parents always acted like I was insane for doing that, but I’ve found vindication seeing tons of people sing its praises online.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

dromal phrenia posted:

Mayo is fine but they do put way too much on the Spicy and ruin that nice crisp with soggy white mystery goo. Adding your own mayo is a good call.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:
I was in the US once and the only local fast food burger I ate was Wendy's and I still regret that.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Agreed with OP but I don't get the spicy chicken cause of heartburn. I'm with you in spirit.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

hey. you're not gonna like this, but you know how I like my spicy chicken? extra mayo. sorry.

let us gently caress.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

Agreed with OP but I don't get the spicy chicken cause of heartburn. I'm with you in spirit.

that's okay buddy I supremely respect and appreciate my homestyle crispy chicken brothers and sisters who are not able to fight on the frontlines with us spicy chiccy soldiers

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I tried the bacon jalapeno one yesterday because of this thread. I wasn't a big Wendy's fan but that's some goodass chicken.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Resting Lich Face posted:

I tried the bacon jalapeno one yesterday because of this thread. I wasn't a big Wendy's fan but that's some goodass chicken.

i specifically said asiago ranch not bacon jalapeno, what the gently caress is going on here

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

TheAardvark posted:

let us gently caress.

cool!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It is but every time I order it they give me a home style filet so I just don’t bother.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

i specifically said asiago ranch not bacon jalapeno, what the gently caress is going on here

I don't like ranch. I developed an aversion to it being a dishwasher/busser at a restaurant. I reeked of the stuff constantly and it doesn't quite come out with a shower.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is a very good post and opinion!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Just a regular spicy chicken is good as hell. Just wanna put that out there.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Wendy's has, by far, the slowest drive-thru line of any fast food chain, hands down.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I usually get their crispy chicken sandwiches then put on some tapatio at home, it's a lot cheaper than their spicy chicken.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Gloomy Rube posted:

I usually get their crispy chicken sandwiches then put on some tapatio at home, it's a lot cheaper than their spicy chicken.

What?

There are Wendy's that price those two differently?

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Yeah, at the local Wendy's it's 1.59 for the crispy chicken, and 5 bucks-ish for the spicy one, plus a buck if it's a combo.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Doctor Butts posted:

Wendy's has, by far, the slowest drive-thru line of any fast food chain, hands down.

Dude have you not been to Popeyes?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Resting Lich Face posted:

I don't like ranch. I developed an aversion to it being a dishwasher/busser at a restaurant. I reeked of the stuff constantly and it doesn't quite come out with a shower.

The scent comes off...eventually, right?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

The scent comes off...eventually, right?

I've smelled like ranch for 12 years now.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Gloomy Rube posted:

Yeah, at the local Wendy's it's 1.59 for the crispy chicken, and 5 bucks-ish for the spicy one, plus a buck if it's a combo.

Oh I forgot they had a basic crispy chicken sandwich, I was thinking of the homestyle one.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I just had the OP sandwich and it was solid. But I think it would be better without either the ranch or the cheese, but I'm not sure which.

Maybe sub Wendy's creamy sriracha sauce.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

the sandwich deserves far better than this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Lol @ comparing Wendy’s hotdog chicken sandwich to the all time GoAT Spicy chicken sandwich.