Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

cursedshitbox posted:

Yup that's right. Only addition would be to put the solar panels ground on the shunt with everything else so you can monitor charge current.

as for the gauge, test to see if the one you currently have will do charge current. mine won't. yours, may. if not, should be able to put a second one reversed into the shunt like you're saying. Label em accordingly to be nice to future you.

Yep, thats exactly how the shut on my cruiser is wired up, and that can monitor input from both alternator and solar, as well as discharge rate from anything thats earthed either to main return lines or to the bodywork but draws from that aux battery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

What about drawing your LPG directly out of the vehicles cylinder instead of a secondary cylinder?

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Im laughing my arse off at the idea of 16 deg being too hot to paint... Over here in Aus our paint mostly has warnings about not using it below 10 degrees and not to paint if the surface or air temp is hotter than 35 degrees.