Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Late to the party, but on that slide out bed section - do you have anything on the bottom of the legs, or is it just dragging on the metal?

You might want to do some kind of felt or nylon sliders on the bottom, just to prevent the legs from hanging up on something and being damaged. They're pretty cheap. I know you'll be lifting it slightly when sliding in/out, but if you or whoever is tossing and turning while sleeping, it's gonna move a bit. Same while driving.

Aside from that, lookin good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

You can get stick-on felt made specifically to go on the legs of furniture. Probably costs more than cutting your own felt, but it already has adhesive made to stick to wood on it.

I have them on my dresser, makes moving it so much easier (cheap vinyl flooring) - it slides with a nudge instead of a body slam, and doesn't mar the floor.