Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
My first thought about the scholarship, beyond voucher programs being poo poo, was that that girl is definitely not getting a scholarship - Trump never pays anyone he owes money to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
This is a great time for the Dems to start booing him. They impeached the guy - what goodwill would they lose?

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Psychepath posted:

"Hey man, we want to describe in detail the murder of your family member and then use you as a human prop."

It's the exact same State of the Union speech every year, but every time he finds a new prop. At least one family actively opposed him invoking their daughter who was murdered during some other public events and was furious.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
Argh, I was watching on ABC and its commentary is so one-sided and pro-Trump. They are gushing over him. Is this just what ABC is like?

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Apocalypse posted:

Yes, that's what corporate news is like. The Majority Report and The Young Turks has much better commentary.

I'm PBS ride-or-die normally. ABC was just already on my TV when I turned it on.

I'm surprised he didn't mention impeachment, even passive-aggressively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Apocalypse posted:

I'm almost certain he did very early in the speech, but I could be wrong.

You may be right, I missed the first few minutes because I was walking my cat.

How is this the speech they gave after that? It's underwhelming.