Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

I"m sorry I'm not trying to judge this kid but he looks white supremacist as gently caress

Ive never seen a president trounce over this many dead corpses before to try and pull heartstrings. It's manipulative as hell. Poor kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011
Did... Did they really just pull a family reunion soldier crying video during the SOTU?

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011

Bob Morales posted:

Pelosi ripping poo poo up

Should never have invited him to the house to begin with, was shameful.

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011

ummel posted:

Has any other president done a soldier reunion thing during the sotu?

Nope, because it's disrespectful as hell to the family (Especially the children) to ruin a moment like that. I hope they at least had the decency to give the wife and children warning before the speech.

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what does your heart tell you.

They had to warn them right, they wouldn't be that evil. No way right..... poor loving kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunthen
Apr 10, 2011

Nairbo posted:

Jesus Christ this response is absolute dogshit.

Think of the POTHOLES GUYS!