Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
I'm the .5 second cut to Kamala

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

ummel posted:

He's losing steam, lol. His flow is getting (relatively) redundant.

The chemicals are wearing off.

edit: or kicking in I dunno

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

SalTheBard posted:

I"m sorry I'm not trying to judge this kid but he looks white supremacist as gently caress

gross dont do that

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
OK now it's reality tv

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

SalTheBard posted:

I'm sorry, it's just the haircut....I call it the Richard Spencer.

Nazis appropriate all our cool poo poo I'm tired of it. Poor kid, let's see what he's doing in 10 years.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is this the last one this fucker does if he does not get relected?

Yass

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
"We settled the New World" suuuuuuuper gross

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Apocalypse posted:

Can you explain to me why Canadians ever give a poo poo what an American President is doing? I'm always shocked to find out our leaders have fans up North.

US policy, both domestic and foreign, has a massive impact on the planet. It's also a team sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Nairbo posted:

Canadian politics and dialogue is heavily influenced by American politics. If the US ever passed pharmacare it would almost certainly happen here too because Canadians would feel inadequate. In the same vein of the US, the dominant left wing party of Canada (called the Liberals) it’s woke neoliberalism just like it was for decades in the US

People generally get their news from Facebook here too and it’s very US heavy. Even Canadian news has a lot of US content just with less commentary on it.

My grandmother has cost our medical system in Canada millions of dollars through three cancer treatments but would vote for Trump in a heartbeat if he ran here because she’s stupid. Lots of (especially olds) are here

Did you mean to quote me?