Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

Apocalypse posted:

Yeah apparently he's in the gallery with the First Lady. He's definitely going to get a shout out because he just admitted he's got advanced Lung Cancer.

Trump is giving him the medal of freedom, so probably announcing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Apparently purging the welfare rolls counts as lifting people out of poverty now.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
I was surprised he pronounced reciprocity correctly, then he repeated himself and flubbed it. lol

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Thank god the government can save these kids from government schooling.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
If he doesn't thank increased narcan access for the opiate overdose decline, he can get hosed.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

Apocalypse posted:

Eradicate AIDS? He's actively pooling STD prevention funding from the Third World !!! What a loving tool.

He said America, not the world.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
He's losing steam, lol. His flow is getting (relatively) redundant.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

bobjr posted:

Stankcuary.

I never thought I'd see another Outkast album. :911:

droll posted:

The chemicals are wearing off.

edit: or kicking in I dunno

They wear off quicker when you snort them. If he'd just take them normally, they'd last the whole speech.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
What kind of ratfuckery about prayer is he talking about? You can pray wherever you want already.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Jesus Christ this is a reality tv special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Has any other president done a soldier reunion thing during the sotu?