Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
At least on ABC I appreciated the cut to all the women on the D side after he talked about women's unemployment rate. I think they did the same thing last year too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
"Hey man, we want to describe in detail the murder of your family member and then use you as a human prop."

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

ummel posted:

What kind of ratfuckery about prayer is he talking about? You can pray wherever you want already.

Unsurprisingly, that sentence ended with guns.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

I"m sorry I'm not trying to judge this kid but he looks white supremacist as gently caress

"Give him the Hitler, he's on tv tonight."

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Stole the joy of those kids seeing their dad for a publicity stunt.