Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Presidential Medal of Freedom for Rush Limbaugh. Jesus loving Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

what is wrong with pelosi's face?

She's sitting behind a racist slumlord drug addict conman who somehow became President of the United States and has straight up admitted trying to force a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political rival and got away with it clean anyway and is now handing out medals to other racist shitbags and announcing abortion bans and celebrating children prisons. I'm surprised she isn't just making a constant involuntary high-pitched keening noise.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ummel posted:

What kind of ratfuckery about prayer is he talking about? You can pray wherever you want already.

Next you'll be claiming you can say Merry Christmas without being arrested by the PC Police!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

There's a lot of dumb poo poo being said tonight, but "American's manifest destiny in space" really made me sick.

It got Newt Gingrich so horny he's hoping his wife gets a terminal illness so he can cheat on her.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME!?!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hope the President of the United States next asks the gathered politicians to reach under their chair to see who got the free car.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"The best is yet to come"

Can't say I was expecting Trump to end his last State of the Union with such a strong endorsement for President Bernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Apocalypse posted:

Really? There has been some legendarily bad ones in the past. Ones so bad they spawned memes still being used years later. Some so bad they literally destroyed the careers of the person who delivered them. This is just bland...

Wait you're telling me that Marco Rubio is NOT going to be President one day? :aaa: