Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Between this and Guaido I want to loving die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Man he’s featuring a lot of race and class traitors tonight

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

i'm not watching this loving garbage but i just learned that rush limbaugh is getting the presidential medal of loving freedom and i'd like to announce that my support in the democratic primary will be going to whichever candidate runs exclusively on a "i'm going to rip that medal from Rushbo's frail, dying hands" platform

Dead hands*

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I wonder if the troop wife’s boyfriend is waiting in the car for her outside the building. He’s gonna be in for a surprise

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Bad Munki posted:

Those videos are so hot on facebook, it doesn't matter WHY the family was separated for so long, Benevolent Leader brought them back together

My Canadian MAGA shithead grandmother is going to share the hell out of that video

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

droll posted:

"We settled the New World" suuuuuuuper gross

Canadian politics and dialogue is heavily influenced by American politics. If the US ever passed pharmacare it would almost certainly happen here too because Canadians would feel inadequate. In the same vein of the US, the dominant left wing party of Canada (called the Liberals) it’s woke neoliberalism just like it was for decades in the US

People generally get their news from Facebook here too and it’s very US heavy. Even Canadian news has a lot of US content just with less commentary on it.

My grandmother has cost our medical system in Canada millions of dollars through three cancer treatments but would vote for Trump in a heartbeat if he ran here because she’s stupid. Lots of (especially olds) are here

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Jesus Christ this response is absolute dogshit.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Why the gently caress isn’t one of the squad members delivering this

Oh wait it’s always shitheads like Joe Kennedy doing it and sucking at it

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1224899511316774912?s=21

Anyone still watching MSNBC and not Majority Report or something else online should really, really check their boomer brain

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1224903257686007809?s=21

PROTECT ILHAN AT ALL COSTS

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

droll posted:

Did you mean to quote me?

Nope sorry!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Ugh ignore my ilhan thing before. I thought she was being sarcastic but I guess not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Apocalypse posted:

Does anyone know if the other candidates are making responses? Not interested in watching, but I'm just curious.

Ayanna Pressley apparently