Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I find jeans very comfortable and relaxing. I can lounge like a lounge master in jeans. Sleep in jeans? No problem. Wrap me in denim. I have an epic jean jacket that I rarely wear because I am wary of doing the double denim, but I just heard from Tan that it's ok to do double denim as long as the colours are close (but not identical). So gonna wear that jacket when it stops being cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I lay on a bed of denim, stuffed with shredded jeans. The sheets are made of upcycled jeans. I pull the sheet over me and release the winch holding my weighted denim blanket stuffed with JNCO Jeans and rivets. The ultimate relaxation.

Hnngggg