Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I always wear jeans and I'm incredibly uptight so this checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Wearing jeans during a hostage negotiations so the terrorists can't get one in over me when I relax. I will never relax.

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Jeans and a blazer, cos I'm here to do business but I've also got a fun side

Why not get a denim jacket? A full Canadian tuxedo. Very polite.

Escape From Noise

Denim wife denim life.

Escape From Noise

I lay on a bed of denim, stuffed with shredded jeans. The sheets are made of upcycled jeans. I pull the sheet over me and release the winch holding my weighted denim blanket stuffed with JNCO Jeans and rivets. The ultimate relaxation.

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

nightstand lamp switch is a tasteful wallet chain

Excellent accenting.

Lampshade is also denim.

Escape From Noise

Hitting the beach and turning heads with my denim one piece bathing suit. Ladies asking if it's real denim. Yes. Yes it is. In fact it's raw.:smuggo:

Escape From Noise

Denim buckskin coat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Brute Squad posted:

you gotta wear them out. soften the denim. i once had a pair that were so worn out the denim was softer than fleece.

shoulda turned them into jorts when the knees finally wore out.

Wear 'em until the rear end wears out. That's when they start getting real comfy.