Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:jihad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Sorry, that was absolute poo poo. Love the stadium though.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Popoi posted:

I like it, hope we'll get to win in it someday!

We’re poo poo for now but it’s good as hell. The standing section is really steep and I can’t wait to see it full and lit up.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
watching Atlético Ottawa (lmao) and they are considerably better than the old Fury

I have no idea how this league exists or works or why anyone would name a team Valour FC

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

CommaToes posted:

It's named after a Canadian Heritage Minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tao7ma4jxUQ

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Whip out your pumpkin spice IPAs and Han Solo boots, the playoffs are on, baby.

Louisville City, St Louis, and Tampa Bay are through. Charlotte and Charleston are still futzing around, but who cares about either of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
the power of Do over Ham’s super-posts has propelled the Rowdies through and I’ll be rooting for them to defeat whatever evil western conference douches they might have to play
:smith: