Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Ottawa Fury folded and Atletico Madrid almost immediately bought a new expansion club in Ottawa to join CPL. Apparently the name will be Atletico Ottawa which is an objectively terrible name but I guess it's better than having no team at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

And Mista is the coach apparently? lol

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Edward Mass posted:

I might be in the minority, but I want to see the CanPL succeed so MLS can shove off their Canadian clubs there :911:

This would be great but it's not gonna happen anytime soon

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

He hasn't won a match in months

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Apparently the Voyageurs Cup will just be a "finals" game this year, with the CPL champion playing the Canadian MLS team with the most MLS regular season points amongst themselves from August 18 - September 16. Doesn't say if the finals are a one-off or a two-legged affair.

Poonior Toilett fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

paddyboat posted:

I have no idea how this league exists or works or why anyone would name a team Valour FC

neither do we but we roll with it