Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

pixaal posted:

Limes are just unripe lemons and pineapples are old apples. All fruit evolves, grapes evolve into spiders.

similarly, baby deer progress through 4 basic stages of life after hatching. each winter they shed their antlers and form a cocoon, emerging in spring as a larger and tastier animal. if it does not fall victim to predation or starvation, the larval deer will appear next as a caribou, then elk then moose. some researchers say that antelope are actually the first stage in this cycle, but they have never been able to provide a solid answer as to why deer hatch from eggs rather than emerging from cocoons like all the other forms. deer hatches are a well-documented phenomenon, while no one actually knows where antelope come from

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

WarMonger posted:

Cats, I don't get em. I have a stray that I trained to tolerate being petted, but sometimes it grabs my hand and initiates a licking procedure. It's not aggressive but at the same time I think the cat is putting me on notice.

the cat is like "thank you for grooming me here it's your turn". it is a sign of love ans respect

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant