Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

there are particles, and then there are waves, which are both a type of something? not matter? i don't think waves are matter but i don't know what they are. anyway, something can be one or the other, except light, which is both, or maybe neither, it depends. and you can't really tell what it does because light is super shy and when you look at it it's like "aah stop looking at me GROSS" and behaves totally differently than it does when you're NOT looking at it even though light does not have senses or a brain or a personality (as far as we know and gently caress if i know how we even know that because we have to look at something to see the results of its behavior so in conclusion basically light is pulling a fast one on all of us. the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

caterpillar eat plant and think "plant taste bad" and then build little tiny prison-house. caterpillar turn goo and little tiny prison-house is just now GOO HOUSE. then goo become solid again somehow and caterpillar get power of flight. very poetic and taste freedom truly first time. but flying goo bird remember that plant taste bad. must be pretty bad!

frump truck fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Feb 7, 2020

frump truck

hello... again!

when god's tears get cold enough you can strap little suits of armor to your feet to help you slide around better