Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Honestly I went in hearing a lot about how the other Bop were forgettable but I really want them to get their own film now. Black Canary was awesome, Montoya being a literal 80s movie cop was my favorite joke of the film and The Huntress was amazing.

My only real complaint is Cassandra Cain. Not because the character is bad but just how distracting it was to give her that name. They even make a joke early on about muteness and it feels pretty like... "we can't make a new character, what Asian Batman characters are there???" It is a small complaint in the end because I enjoyed her and Harleys dynamic, as cliche as it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Republicans don't care about Bernie voters except for mocking them. Clinton voters are still mad about Bernie voters for daring to exist.

There is no way he was a Clinton voter. Dude's hatred of women was an almost palpable force. He's one of those guys who voted for Trump and blamed Bernie and Clinton both for 'making him do it" while claiming he's a swing/independent voter in polls.

He would be all in on Buttgauge this election if he wasn't currently gooey chunks floating in the river.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Megazver posted:

Most people care more about the poo poo they've actually experienced than abstract mafia/supervillain violence they've only seen on the telly. It's pretty much why people hated Skyler White and not Walter, even though Walter, objectively speaking, is the evil murderous drug kingpin - a lot of us have had to deal with people like that.

People who called you out on lying and acting selfish while you gaslit and abused them?