Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I can't believe she's everyone else in the game's mom too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Everything about that update had me cackling. The poke-fusion monstrosity, the unceremonious revival of Eulb, Mako's reality-warping field continuing to be so powerful it makes Fang cheerful, it's all gold.

Kind of bullshit you can't get Gastly, but I bet there'll be something else. There's no way they'd pass up letting you have a GHOST of your own, like in the creepypastas.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
You know, nothing rules out Magizard being from another planet AND being created by Team Blade. That just requires them to be interplanetary edgelords. It's not like anything is too stupid for this game, after all. Especially now time travel is canon.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Time for Brovenge?

"Bottom percent Rattastic" got a genuine chuckle out of me as well.

As did Mid-Bossing Asshat.