Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
Normally yes. Are you arriving from within Schengen? I guess not with such an early arrival time that must be a red eye, so you’ll have to clear immigration which should be fast but you never know (not that I’ve been through immigration at BCN so I don’t know either).

Just make sure you get a ticket class where you can change the ticket if needed, eg if your flight is two hours late, so you’ll only have to pay the small change ticket fee instead of losing the entire thing. Make sure to change your ticket before 9:00 in such a case, so if your flight is like 2 hours late departing then change your train ticket before you take off.

Anyway probably like a 95% chance you’ll be fine with 2.5 hours from landing to training. I usually give myself at least 2 hours for changing in similar situations. If there’s a 10am and a 9am I’d probably do like 50/50 between picking the 9 vs the 10, but I’d definitely go for the 9 if the next train was like 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU