Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
God drat it Re open the last thread it was a good thread and this thread is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The Iowa thread should remain open until they unlock the gym doors at my caucus location.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kitfox88 posted:

lib free or cry hard

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

feeling a little stressed? its gonna be a long day so just remember:

welwala harris
Jan 28, 2005
crack, ping, it's all in the mind

if you just post, you're gonna be fine

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's an issue with the OP in which it says "offer good coverage" but then also has a cnn link so I don't know what the metric of "good" is

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1227217429195100167

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Thoguh posted:

The Iowa thread should remain open until they unlock the gym doors at my caucus location.

the Iowa caucuses will last longer than the 2018 midterms

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Ground floor of the nice meltdown thread

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Reporting from a town of 7000: At poll open time there were 2 Bernie people at the entrance and I think one Pete guy on a corner. The people behind me were talking about voting for who had the best chance in the general. Probably 30 people in line. High Schoolers were selling baked goods at the entrance for class trip.

Town Facebook group has been overrun by Trump trolls for about 4 months and currently a thread on voting for Trump to show him he has support of the people has like 50 comments.

welp that’s NH cya laters

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Jesus Christ :cripes:

Bernie Sanders is the only one who has any hope of beating Trump

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ha ha! yes! i am having human fun

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

buttigieg is hillary clinton without the experience

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i loving hate that rat-faced little twerp

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

In the interest of setting my expectations appropriately: are we likely to learn actual results tonight? How have things gone for previous New Hampshire primaries?

I recall some articles last week about New Hampshire's voting systems potentially slowing things down and meaning we won't get timely results, but I don't clearly remember why.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

i loving hate that rat-faced little twerp

Can't wait until he fades into irrelevance and obscurity, goddamn

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Harrow posted:

In the interest of setting my expectations appropriately: are we likely to learn actual results tonight? How have things gone for previous New Hampshire primaries?

I recall some articles last week about New Hampshire's voting systems potentially slowing things down and meaning we won't get timely results, but I don't clearly remember why.

I don’t think this has been a thing. Ballots are Scantron’d and we hold our primary very very dear so I don’t think the ball is going to drop. Also people expect Bernie to do well so the desire to gently caress with the results is probably pretty low, better for like NV and IA where it isn’t exactly clear.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Harrow posted:

IIRC it takes a couple hours (10 ET?) To get preliminary results and then probably Wed AM for something close to final with this many people.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Harrow posted:

I can give you the result right now:

Bernie won

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

buttigieg is hillary clinton without the experience

even hillary had campaign slogans, pete has a phonetic spelling of his name

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Lick the boot edge edge

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:
I'm posting from work, because today is the day I go insane.

If I could drink at work I would to avoid going nuts with anticipation but I can't so here I am.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
rename the the thread the Iowa caucus thread as it is still ongoing

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
The NH thread is for complaining about Iowa
The NV thread is for complaining about NH
The SC thread is for complaining about NV
The CA thread

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Limerick posted:

If I could drink at work I would to avoid going nuts with anticipation but I can't so here I am.

i should be tying up loose ends before i have a wisdom tooth out tomorrow but lol

(if i don't make it, let it be known my last words were: bernie's gonna win)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Aww drat... the first round of exit polls :smith:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Limerick posted:

Go get one of those indica spray bottles that's super tiny and just chill out

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Love to spend primary day flying across the country, spending 45 minutes to get through TSA really makes me appreciate OUR GREAT COUNTRY, THANK YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Love to have to swipe my credit card to charge my phone at the airport, wouldn't want to leech off the 10000000000000000000000000 gigawatts of electricity running in this place at all times, THANK YOU CAPITALISM

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

way too many threads :gas: this one or the other primary one i guess.

Yeah I would say gas the "primaries and caucuses" one I made and just use the Succ Zone for that discussion. That's what the Succ Zone was explicitly made for way back when

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Calibanibal posted:

Aww drat... the first round of exit polls :smith:

post them or f u

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

post them or f u

There are no reported exit polls yet. That doesn't happen until 8pm

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
shenji isnt a loving mod anymore jeb

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
squizzle, train jeb to coupons

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

freckle posted:

shenji isnt a loving mod anymore jeb

Lol oops. I thought that was what the atomic symbol meant

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He can't hurt you anymore

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

no mods no masters

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/DannyDeVito/status/1227038133964853249?s=19