Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

So does anyone besides Biden and Bernie have a prayer of attaining black support?

According to prominent blackologist Dr. Jason Johnson of respected publication The Root, Mike Bloomberg appeals to black people who just want to survive

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

think this is the warren speech everyone's pissed about

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1227406691546927105

Warren 100% cut a deal with the establishment to kneecap Bernie. She cut deals with Hillary in 2016, she did the 'pragmatic' thing in 2020 and cut another deal

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Polo-Rican posted:

How the gently caress did Warren get less than half of klobbs votes. Really!! Help me understand this

Warren ran as Bernie, but woman. Then she backed off the Bernie part and just ran as 'woman', but Klobb has woman *and* a definable personality (even if that personality is throwing staplers at office workers, which is a plus for some people)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

If I ever get exit polled I am going to give the most conflicting answers possible just to be an outlier and confuse people.

Hello yes I am voting for Bernie Sanders because he is the most conservative person in the race. No I will not explain.