Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Love to spend primary day flying across the country, spending 45 minutes to get through TSA really makes me appreciate OUR GREAT COUNTRY, THANK YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Love to have to swipe my credit card to charge my phone at the airport, wouldn't want to leech off the 10000000000000000000000000 gigawatts of electricity running in this place at all times, THANK YOU CAPITALISM

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yang we love you and hope you get an important position in the cabinet buddy, time to merge forces

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Super saiyan powering up noise and yelling!!!!!!!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Kilbas posted:

Someone needs to spoonfeed me here, what is 'Arzying'?

freaking out without due cause, it is an inevitable moment for all of us at some point during this

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Bernie Sanders Won.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if the convention is contested the bernie delegates must simply REFUSE to play any ball and loving take the building over if the party fucks around

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

media is gonna try and spin this as ACTUALLY GOOD FOR PETE/AMY but average people will literally have no idea this primary even happened, or will see some "Bernie Won" memes and shrug until their state's turn comes. It's fine and good. We don't win wars without winning battles. March on and win the next one.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

it will be funny to watch pete spin "TECHNICALLY we won Iowa and then lost NH clearly, which actually means we have more momentum?!" for a while

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

omg the new probate thing is the hillary jail gif omg hahahahahah

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

convention is gonna be a slobberknocker and we're gonna win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I 100% believe there's been communication with Yang regarding this early drop-out and that he intends to swing into being a Bernie surrogate in exchange for Bernie's consideration of his passion policies, which no other candidate would ever even dream of supporting

I also wouldn't be shocked if Steyer drops and then privately runs anti-Trump ads and pro-Dem ads that come right up to the line of just saying "Vote Bernie"