Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The good news is that I was so pissed off and confused by the Iowa caucus from last week that I didn't even finish my bottle of whiskey so I'll still be able to get loaded tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

While I know the results will probably be close, I'm praying to the Dark Lord xirself that for once I can have a feelgood evening where Bernie just fuckin' crushes everyone. For my own sanity and everyone else's.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Bryter posted:

Iowa owned though? Bernie won and the Democratic party made the case for the prosecution against itself

I don't think anybody was happy on election night.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

If Bernie wins the presidency MSNBC will #resist a million times harder with him than they ever did for Trump.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

lol

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Office Pig posted:

is this just going to be a page of increasingly obsequious references everyone has long forgotten

Many such cases!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

If 18-29 turnout is only 11% then that would be bad but initial miscalculations were made about Iowa's youth turnout, too.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

ok, here’s what I predict

Sanders 28%
Buttchug 23%
Bloomberg 18%
Klobuchar 13%
Biden 10%
Warren 8%

Bloomberg is not even on the ballot in NH.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I know exit polls are bullshit but if we're being honest guys I just want Bernie to have a good night for once, I haven't had a normal night of rest since Iowa.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Clipperton posted:

yeah post-iowa i've just been stuck in a weird liminal state, like a superposition of despair and anxiety with just enough hope to make it all worse, with an extra shot of blue balls

i just want it to stop

drat, too real.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

laughing about it or not, we've all been living in dread for years and are probably traumatized from it, which owns

PTSD is a hell of a thing.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Do more polls closing at 7pm mean we get more exit polls too, I wanna be hurt.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Those are also polls from way earlier in the day so I've been told. The last exit polls don't come out until 8pm.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Live results are here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/election-results/2020-live-results-new-hampshire-democratic-primary/

So far Bernie about 350 votes ahead of the Klobb(!) then Pete.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Keene beginning to report. Nice smooth numbers for Bernie.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Warren is really going to finish behind Klobb I can't fukkin believe it lmao.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Buzzfeed seems to have faster reporting than anyone.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I bet Warren really regrets making her campaign message all about Girl Power then Klobb benefits 100% from it without any of the controversy.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

triple sulk posted:

nyt needle at 69% sanders

Needle doesn't get moving until 8pm.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

actionjackson posted:

Bernie just destroying it in Manchester

I canvassed there!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Wow Klob only a point behind Butt lmao.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Pete's best county is 82% reporting and Bernie's best margins are all below 50, he got this.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Pete within 2% with 70% reporting, ugh.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

really wanted sanders to get enough delegates out of nh to at least tie buttigieg in nationwide delegates

still don't think butt has a hope of a prayer in nv or sc, i just want the media to stop slobbing his knob

Now they'll be slobbing the Klobb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Looks like Buzzfeed is calling it for Bernie,