Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
https://twitter.com/AvecCerveza/status/1227309642860179456?s=20

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

????

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

romanowski posted:

bernie 69% (the sex number)

Bernie 33
butt 15
everyone else less

Bernie gets 69% of delegates (the sex number)

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

no. you will get ratfucked and you will enjoy it

to whichever poster was saying that rats are kind and gentle creatures, are they at least considerate lovers as well? asking in case they gently caress us

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i know where i'm gonna get my info about this primary from:

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1227257246603673600?s=19

Who's the Bernie bro in the family

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Youth Decay posted:

I hate when they "suspend" their campaign. We all know you're quitting, don't beat around the bush.

I think it’s a campaign finance law thing where you can’t keep taking donations to pay off your debts if you just end the thing, or something like that

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

:orb:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

lol tulsi

lulsi

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1225566817889980418

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

always a good sign to start off a campaign rally with I PROMISE HE'S NOT RACIST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Nix Panicus posted:

If I ever get exit polled I am going to give the most conflicting answers possible just to be an outlier and confuse people.

Hello yes I am voting for Bernie Sanders because he is the most conservative person in the race. No I will not explain.

I want to get interviewed for tv and explain that I like Bernie because he's the only one promising to take government out of healthcare entirely and give it to Medicare instead