Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Limerick posted:

I'm posting from work, because today is the day I go insane.

If I could drink at work I would to avoid going nuts with anticipation but I can't so here I am.

Go get one of those indica spray bottles that's super tiny and just chill out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Bernie 25
Klob 18
Butt 17
Warren 16
Biden 15
Tulsi 3
Yang 3
Steyer 3

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

T-man posted:

How long until we get meaningful results?

3 hours probably

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

xrunner posted:

And yet I still recognize 90% of the internet references which means all people quote is poo poo from the 90s. Which says a lot about the other 20 years

No new culture happened after I graduated college in 03 and especially after I finished law school in 08

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I highly recommend watching some planet Earth 2 and chilling out instead of feverishly refreshing

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Is the Nyt needle dead or did it come back to life

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lol, incredible

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Reminder you can get around the nyt oawall by just googling libraries and using the public Access codes

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

U-DO Burger posted:

i seriously never thought biden would be jebbed this hard this quickly

Especially with no one really bothering to attack him, like everyone expected Warren and gillibrand to do

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm legit shocked it's this close despite bernie being dead last for white voters

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

C-SPAN Caller posted:

When MSM talks about poc voters currently, it almost only ever means black people, completely forgetting everyone else. So long as latino voters continue to support Bernie in vast numbers, they will be erased.

Media speak
PoC=black
Immigrant=Latinos who may have been in the southwest well before any whites arrived

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Jackie D posted:

From what I heard Klob and Pete have next to no ground game in Nevada, I don't see how Bernie can realistically lose there with Biden dying

Pete does , first round could go from 45 Bernie/20 Pete / Biden, steyer, klob, Warren all below 15 to final round of 45 Bernie 55 Pete

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bearjew posted:

Bernie has close to 3x as many paid staff in NV and likely many more volunteers, plus Bernie has actually effective labor and minority organizing

not to discount Pete because Rat's gonna Rat, but keeping my hopes up

just expect another iowa where pete does even better. bernie should do better too because it's not a 90% white electorate but realignment is gonna gently caress him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Raccooon posted:

Doesn’t the Sanders plan allow unions to keep their own plans if they wish?

I thought it banned private insurance outright. At this point im not even sure if anyone running on true m4a is allowing private insurance to stick around-maybe Tulsi but she's equivocated on it enough I gave up trying to parse her plan. Maybe steyer? Definitely not Beth, butt, Bloomberg, Biden or klob