Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Unless the state is populated entirely by immortal vampires shouldn't the slogan be "Live free and die eventuallyanywayy'know what I mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vishass posted:

what is a hampshire

It's a bin you put your worn and dirty clothes in.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I just saw a crazy thing here in Rhode Island. It was a lime green Kia Soul, with five primary stickers on the back of it. Booker, Beto, Warren, Pete, and last but not least Bernie.

The closest Pete has ever gotten to having a soul.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bernie 80085%
Sanders 420.69%

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Radirot posted:

I demand your sources

Ezra Brooks and Evan Williams.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

This is tense. Here, listen to something more relaxing than waiting for results to come in.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

thanks. that was p. :chillpill: and helped put my mind at ease. i'd also recommend this tune

Added to my favorites.

I got recommended this little ditty by a goon in the 2016 Bernie thread and I bust it out when I feel like I need a little motivation.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Lol at Deval Patrick getting 1/20th the votes of Yang.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Are you suggesting that Biden is gonna take South Carolina and declare it the real USA?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

imagine being the reporter sent to cover the biden campaign tonight

Dude on the rights head is gonna go up in a mushroom cloud.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

triple sulk posted:

"bedroom community" is the dumbest term

i suggest we rename these "fucktowns"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

warren isnt getting an cabinet job with Bernie. he's never working with her again.

Warren gonna re-up with the Republicans.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

BgRdMchne posted:

i won’t value anyone’s opinion on here until they post their needle

Look man I know its small but please dont call it that . :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

why isn't vermin supreme on the ballot?

didnt he run in the libertarian primary or something?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

If a couple of months or even weeks ago you would've told me that Amy Klob-char would still be in the running at this point I would've called you a stinking poo poo-faced rear end in a top hat no good liar and I think I would've been justified in doing so.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

Bernie, and if I may elaborate,

Go on

quote:

Sanders

I see.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Squizzle posted:

yeah, just tell them “no, in the end, turned out bernie got more votes” and if they push you can say that maybe the delegate math was weird but bernie 💯% got the most votes

Might help to point out that Pete declared victory with 1% counted (and a bunch of idiot media just went with that) but Bernie did so with 99%.

Which he did because Bernie knows that the 99% is more important than the 1%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hi I'm focus testing a couple of nicknames for Mayor Pete that refer to his military record
Which of the following do you prefer?

A: The American Hero

B: G.I. Joke

Thank you for your input. It had been logged and forwarded to the proper authorities.