Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bernie’s gonna loving win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

put on watermelon man by herbie hancock and just vibe and you'll sleep great

and drink some boxed wine like me :cheers:

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

BERNIES GONNA WIN

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

exit poll for those deciding in last few days was 28% Pete, 23% Kline, and 16% Bernie.

that’s the Iowa ratfucking bump they were counting on

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

BERNIE loving SANDERS

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

just made another donation to Bernie’s coffers :bernin:

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Lemming posted:

BERNIE MOTHERUCKNIG SANDNNERRERERSS

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol loving owned

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Deified Data posted:

It's gonna be just as close as IA and NH. I'm not saying that to make you panic, I'm saying it so that you remain calm when Bernie fails to build a huge lead there. There will be no huge blowouts for the rest of this primary.

Yep, it's a caucus with a hostile local establishment so expect some level of ratfucking too. Bernie's still gonna do it tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Dewgy posted:

solid snake-ishly: PMCs?

lol that got me