Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Hopefully the results watch party I go to tonight ends up better than last week and we have something other than everyone being confused and meandering out of the bar at 11pm to go home and go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lawman 0 posted:

Thank you for summarizing the posting in this thread until the results are released

there have already been results released

:colbert:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harrow posted:

I saw someone call Klob supporters "Klobtrotters" today

trotters is what they call pig feet so fitting.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Joementum posted:

by the way, new hampshire's "pay $1000 and get on the ballot" rule is kinda dumb

no way Ben Gleib Gleiberman is a real person

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Blitz7x posted:

Why not just take off the topper

click through and read the rest of the thread, it wasn't even considered electioneering by the secretary of state's office

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Joementum posted:

appears to be the lobby of the WGBH offices in Manchester

that's an incredible turtleneck

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

triple sulk posted:

hello is bernie prez yet

yes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

whatis posted:

i like non-shook nate more than that other guy

needle nate

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exit polls are less than meaningless before polls close, much less more than 2 hours before polls close jesus

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

I know exit polls are bullshit but if we're being honest guys I just want Bernie to have a good night for once, I haven't had a normal night of rest since Iowa.

put on watermelon man by herbie hancock and just vibe and you'll sleep great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

My daddy was miner and I'm a miner's son
And I'll stick with the union 'til every battles done.