Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

buttigieg is hillary clinton without the experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i loving hate that rat-faced little twerp

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

freckle posted:

pete repetition

:stare:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
yeah but you should've seen the old village town county

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

by the way, new hampshire's "pay $1000 and get on the ballot" rule is kinda dumb

tag urself i'm ben gleib gleiberman

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i'm "pete buttigieg"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

The Pete campaign is just full of hall monitors and snitches. Just the worst kind of weirdos.

the pete campaign is all the people who permanently block off wednesday nights because that's when modern family comes on

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Blitz7x posted:

Why not just take off the topper

thank you for giving us the piss tape

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:stonk:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
why does jacob wohl keep trying the same thing over and over again when it hasn't worked once

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

to own the libs

In that case, God be with you in your quest.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

The thing where they say "it's nothing to be ashamed of" at the end of an intense attempt to shame him annoys me

yeah it's as nakedly disingenuous as a kid bullying another kid about pissing their pants or something

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
me trying to keep up with c-spam threads today

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my prediction:

Buttigieg 22%
Klobuchar 16%
Warren 11%
Yang 8%
Biden 5%
Other 38%

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
laughing about it or not, we've all been living in dread for years and are probably traumatized from it, which owns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

please leave the room if this will... affect you

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought this wasn't a caucus

it's not but they still split delegates after a certain threshold

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
honestly i think :abuela: was correct in saying tulsi is a russian asset

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Kazak posted:

Warren's dead eyed grimace showed up on my Twitter feed and it's like looking at a painting and realizing the eyes are cutouts and there's a live set of eyeballs staring at you from behind the wall

turn yiur monitor on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ProperGanderPusher posted:

My parents and their boomer friends love him because restoring decorum to the White House is the only thing that matters to them.

Boomers are permanent children who just want to worship Kennedy and John Wayne again