Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

Unless the state is populated entirely by immortal vampires shouldn't the slogan be "Live free and die eventuallyanywayy'know what I mean?

The state is populated entirely by immortal vampires, and yet Bernie will still win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Klob's definitely a bobcat. Those things have two modes: hate and murder.

Bernie's a...good animal, one of the good types of animal.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MockingQuantum posted:

also this is probably a dumb metric by which to judge someone but I used to work as a backstage sound tech at a local venue that would frequently have members of the local state and national government speak at events, and she was the only one that never even bothered to learn either my name or the name of the stage manager

That's a good metric and Bernie would have learned your name

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

romanowski posted:

my sources are telling me that bernie is winning, and in fact, has already won

Just got back from the relativistic time stream and I can report that Bernie will win, and is winning, and has won

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

romanowski posted:

bernie 69% (the sex number)

giving him [thinking quickly] the weed number of delegates

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

Bernie 80085%
Sanders 420.69%

Bloomberg 14.88%

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

Biden         200
Buttgreg      150
Klobb      800
Sanders        3,600
Warren      150
someone who is good at election fixing please help me budget this. my party is dying

Spend less time ratfucking Sanders

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

"PAGING"? Jesus, give that man a mobile phone!

Biden chimes in: "and I remember back in 1908, we had to use telegrams, which reminds me of a story [two hours of rambling later] and in summary, if you vote for me I will break your kneecaps"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Love that the only outlets running with the explicit headline that Bernie won are doing so to fearmonger about a judeo-maoist conspiracy coming to gulag you

BBC is also pretty unequivocal about Bernie winning

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51470088

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

AppleNippleBOB posted:

I've knocked ~120 doors of black households (in the hood), and I've received overwhelming support for Brother Bernie.

I literally have only heard Biden's name mentioned once. And that person was split between Biden and Bernie. I spoke about Bernie's policy and history. I had her sold at "SNCC".

Establishment narrative about no support from POC is laughable

Which state was this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

AppleNippleBOB posted:

I'm trying to knock every door in Orange Mound.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Mound,_Memphis

Memphis, TN

Nice, seem to recall quite a few Tennessee goons in here