Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

exquisite tea posted:

While I know the results will probably be close, I'm praying to the Dark Lord xirself that for once I can have a feelgood evening where Bernie just fuckin' crushes everyone. For my own sanity and everyone else's.

Iowa owned though? Bernie won and the Democratic party made the case for the prosecution against itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

a fatguy baldspot posted:

here come the exit poles

nah brexit was last month dude

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Epic High Five posted:

correctly pointed out that some candidates' followers would rather burn down the party than vote for whoever gets the nom

wow what a damning indictment of the democratic party

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
so what exactly is going on here, do you people just enjoy freaking the gently caress out or what

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

a fatguy baldspot posted:

how in the world is the race this close
bernie won by 22 percentage points in 2016
what the gently caress
what
the
gently caress

i think there's a bunch of other people running this time OP

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

synapse posted:

chuck todd looks like total poo poo get a different haircut

it really does stick out how basically all the big names on American TV news are so preened and telegenic and then there's chuck todd with the presence and appearance of a substitute maths teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

ALFbrot posted:

How else do you explain the ~15 people polled who believe that the next president should implement more conservative policies than Obama, but also voted for Bernie?

Maybe the people answering that are thinking of specific policy areas? Like, he was portrayed as being pretty "conservative" on guns in 2016 relative to the democratic mainstream.