Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Harrow posted:

In the interest of setting my expectations appropriately: are we likely to learn actual results tonight? How have things gone for previous New Hampshire primaries?

I recall some articles last week about New Hampshire's voting systems potentially slowing things down and meaning we won't get timely results, but I don't clearly remember why.

I can give you the result right now:

Bernie won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Sanders 30%
Butt 14%
Biden 14%
Klob 14%
Warren 14%
Other 14%
Bloomberg: 2 votes in Dixville Notch

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
biden in 5th at single digits now lmao

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Klob is a horrible human being but also infinitely memeable and for that i love her

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

CharlestheHammer posted:

she is a horrible person but she isn’t rigging primaries

tough but fair

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

triple sulk posted:

nyt needle at 69% sanders

which one of you was this

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
the best campaigns die young

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Zokari posted:

as much as obama succs he is pretty canny to have not endorsed biden

didnt he tell him not to run in the first place

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
i thought bernie had this with like 30% did young people just not show up for this

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Beto probably kicking himself over the head rn for not staying in to benefit from the biden implosion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Squizzle posted:

the funniest option is that bernie wins each of the first four and a diff person comes in a surprising second in each

Steyermentum!!!