Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im hearing reports that armed klob supporters have seized the state capital building and new hampshire public radio station.... tanks have been parked in front of the courthouses, major bridges and airports have been shut down by soldiers. all local television states are simply showing a picture of klobuchars face while playing the national anthem.

those Bethesda-face models in Fallout always did creep me out a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

Do these people realize that the Russian opposition leader doesn't like Putin? (Not like they can do lunch about it)

lol there's a guy in there calling a person from russia tweeting "election interference" and when called on it basically says "whats the difference between posting it on facebook and posting on twitter? HUH"

to him election interference is people from other countries commenting or acknowledging awareness of our elections.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Dewgy posted:

they’re american, so uhhhh nope lol

just tell them its like the Russian version of the #resistance, and likewise they will never see power again

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

her advisers should be blacklisted

I mean anyone with political instincts could have just checked and seen they worked for Clinton and made that assessment in the first place.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

I like how the standard response the succs have when people point out that Sanders only has young support because he's "promising them things"...

...uh...yeah, well, good luck with your candidates of choice, succdems.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

It's such a major coup by the right wing that they've effectively erased the history of the fact that a constitutional amendment had to be added to keep the last democrat who delivered on big left-wing promises from being elected over and over.

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

id like to see how your hair would fare in a blizzardddddd!

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ok for real tho

how many states does bernie have to win before i change my name to a new enemy

i will NOT be pete this is non-negotiable

pfft typical bernie bros not willing to compromise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

the fact that large trade unions even exist is proof that they don't fulfill their moral mandates. We've got graves all over the country to show for what happens when workers actually are organized. The only organization of labor allowed in this country relates to discussions on how to arrange the bodies in a graveyard.

Peacoffee has issued a correction as of 21:50 on Feb 12, 2020