Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

spacemang_spliff posted:

is everyone freaking out because bernie isn't winning or because he's not winning hard enough

YESSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

THS posted:

do you think the most mentally well adjusted people in the world are furiously refreshing a cspam thread on the dying forum Something Awful, 2020 AD

pretty much yeah

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

taqueso posted:

pretty much yeah

the best people

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Ross DaouThot posted:

my boss who’s cool: “hey how’s it going aren’t you excited! your boy won new hampshire”

me: “yeah i almost don’t wanna jinx it by saying it out loud, no contender has won both Iowa and New Hampshire and not gotten the democratic candidacy” :)

her: “but... he didn’t win Iowa...?”

i didn’t think my contempt for the rat and his rat tactics could reach greater depths in my soul

cue 30 minute presentation on iowa caucus results, followups, and current status

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Did they ever finish the last .03%?