Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
post free or die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

CRUSH THE RAT

KILL

KILL

WIN

WIN

CRUSH THE RAT

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

Well folks, our scanning app is on the fritz so it might take us a couple weeks to count all these hanging chads, but early results say Buttigieg won decisively

I think this is somewhat likely tbh

10% of the vote comes in, they say they need to do "quality control" again, the rat declares victory

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's fun to imagine but I would bet money against it. What will probably actually happen is Bernie will win comfortably, well know it tonight, and everybody will get a break after the Iowa stress.

sorry but we can only take a break after Bernie wins the presidency, and only then for a few days while Trump makes it clear he won't leave office peacefully

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
silver medal campaign :vince:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bobby Digital posted:

not much, what’s a hampshire with you?

loving

gottem

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I want exit polls to fill my exit holes

careful what you wish for

https://twitter.com/SeanTrende/status/1227358802590064641

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

The ACTUAL first results are coming in ten minutes

Wow, president Buttigieg

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

TwoStepBoog posted:

cnn saying biden's already left new hampshire lol

he's skipping Nevada too, he went straight to SC.

If he loses SC, he's dropping out before super tuesday.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

really queer Christmas posted:

So uh... why no results?

delayed for Quality Control like Iowa :)

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ATP_Power posted:

the entry polls in Iowa under-reported young voters too calm down.

strong "New Sedgewichamshire County hasn't even reported yet, calm down" 2016 energy

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

death is coming

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting posted:

I hate Pete most of the centrists, and Klob the least. Here's hoping she swipes #2 from the rat.

the Minneapolis Black Lives Matter and NAACP demanded that she drop out of the race

she's doomed

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1227391183019790336

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡((☭)) NH

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
let's go

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1227440624586149892

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
This election does have the wildcard of Bloomberg, though. I hope people start realizing how big of a piece of poo poo he is sooner rather than later.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

My life for Iowa

lol

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bloomberg has the backroom power and money to probably get to a brokered convention, at which point the superdelegates will have to decide whether they want to destroy the democratic party or not.

Either way, the left wins - but at the cost of another four years of trump while that 12 year climate deadline looms, it might destroy human life on the planet. Kind of a bummer, depending on your thoughts on the matter.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Limerick posted:

Even if we miss that deadline, things could always get worse, so we need to always fight to stop things from getting worse. Thinking of it as instant doomsday if we miss the 12-year deadline is counterproductive to the struggle, people get overwhelmed and give up. If we've locked in +3 C, we sure as poo poo don't want to find out what +6 C feels like :unsmigghh:, so let's not get all human-extinction-acceptance-y if the world still runs on fossil fuels in the 2030s.

I'm still trying to find a way to gently wake people up to the fact that Sanders is the compromise candidate, and if we don't pass a strong green new deal in the next four years, the Sunrise Movement will transform from a nice youth led protest movement into Full On Climate Maoism by 2030

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

oh man, remember that one election where the big contentious thing was whether the candidates were wearing their livestrong bracelets or not