Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Harrow posted:

You're thinking of the Project Veritas guy, not Wohl
wohl was in middle school when acorn got shut down lol

they grift up so fast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Flavius Aetass posted:

laughing about it or not, we've all been living in dread for years and are probably traumatized from it, which owns
hell yeah, 2020 is the year of progressively higher stakes and ever increasing dread

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mind_Taker posted:

wait do they actually start releasing real results before the entire state is done voting? i thought there was some law against that to preventing influencing people who still haven't voted
live free or die

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

brb, queuing up the Curb Your Enthusiasm music

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1227389790926069762
great googly moogly

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
this is why the needle is behind the times apparently
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1227390629690388480

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

nah posted:

cnn saying this is a win for the Klobberator lol
eh, biden and warren spent the last week wrestling for the final ticket to super tuesday, and it's looking like Klob just brained them both with her stapler and pulled it form their nerveless fingers, it's definitely *a* win

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Joementum posted:

i've been so condition to nothing good ever happening that i'm still worried lmao
yeah, same, still only 15% in. i'm allowing myself some provisional hooting, but no hollering unless this holds up in an hour's time.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shear Modulus posted:

Merrimack county is feeling the Klobb!!!
lol someone did a whoopsie

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
same as 'telling people in the past about president donald trump', imagine explaining to the 2012 dems that after new hampshire the only halfway viable presidential candidates left in 2020 are bernie sanders, amy klobuchar, some dude called 'mayor pete buttigieg' and michael bloomberg, who's totally a democrat now and hasn't actually participated in any votes yet

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Joementum posted:

Reid was all in on Warren, so the question now is what he does what it's certain she's running a zombie campaign.

He's not a big Bernie fan, but he's worked with him. How does he feel about the mayor of the fifth largest city in Indiana vaulting over Senators? I'd bet he's fond of Amy.
coincidentally, the klob campaign announced a seven-figure add buy in nevada tonight

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im showing 25.82% vs 23.84% :shrug:
it just updated, the vote totals are small enough that a couple of drops from similar-voting districts can bump the margin up and down by 0.5% or more each time

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/1227427397454192643

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Sphyre posted:

seriously i don't know how everyone ITT isn't arzying out about pete massively outperforming his polls. he was polling third in iowa with like 13%
he did real well in iowa, he's matching his good polls tonight. he's also currently got very little non-white support and in some polls hits 0% with black people.

it's worrying that he's done so well so far, and i can't rule out that he's suddenly going to start generating much better POC support for no other reason than 'haha, that would really suck lol'.

i think it's valid to be concerned about him, just like it's valid to be concerned about bloomberg, but arzying (valid or invalid)has always meant 'OH NOOOO, WE'RE DOOOOOMED TO LOOOOOSE', and after two popular vote victories i don't think we're anywhere near that yet?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Divot posted:

Man all y'all freaking out in this thread can gently caress right off.

This is a victory and we should allow ourselves to feel good and celebrate.

Also if you went into this primary thinking it was gonna be a Bernie blowout you were kidding yourself.

It's gonna be a fight every single step of the way, which is why it's important to let our spirits be galvanized by the strength of victory.
agreed. 2020 is gonna be a nightmare for people who freak out each election night (and i count myself of one of them)

bernie's gotta go up against the dnc, every vested interest in the democratic party, most of the msm commentators, all of whom HATE him as a threat to their vital interest. he's gotta overcome every ratfuck and concern troll and false media narrative to prevail

and if he does, he goes up against the richest, most well-funded, pre-prepared presidential reelection campaign in history, who won't turn down any dirty trick, any lie, any chance to cheat their way to victory that would have been unimaginable a couple of years ago, literally nothing's off the table now

and if he overcomes *that*, then we've gotta prepare to exert massive public pressure for when the first news reports of 'trump expresses doubts about validity of election defeat' surface

if you want to see president bernie inaugurated, we've got to get ready for the most stressful year imaginable

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Paladinus posted:

If only it were so simple.

95% approval in the republican party, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Jackie D posted:

From what I heard Klob and Pete have next to no ground game in Nevada, I don't see how Bernie can realistically lose there with Biden dying
Pete’s got *something* in place, though it seems hard to get details on what exactly
https://mobile.twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1227485739341905920