Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

A cheap bottle of wine, some lube and some bandages did raise some eyebrows, although they didn't know that I was just shopping for my boss and wanted to refill my first aid kit in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

The very second I see someone buy toilet paper I begin constructing a mental image of them pooping in desparation, regretting their nutrition choices from before, sweating, praying and begging any God for mercy.

Thank God I almost got control of my urge to speak out my thoughts in public by now.

Goons Are Gifts

Four bottles of cola, two packs of Mentos, a single ski mask

Who's gonna laugh once I robbed that bank without a single firearm

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

Oh, come on! Who the h*ck eats diet mentos?!?

One ski mask please, extra slim