Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Wow, this is Tiger's worst singing yet by a loving mile. Jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Are you loving kidding me?

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I actually thought the new format where they have three episodes with a group of 6 eliminating one each time was fine, up until they made me listen to a blatantly non-singer all three episodes in a row, getting worse each time, and then didn't even kick him off in any of them

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, this format blows. There's no variety. And after Gronk, I am dreading seeing groups B and C. They can't do this more than once...............right?

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 13, 2020

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I know it's a rigged popularity contest, but they're not supposed to make it this blatant lmfao

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Whoever keeps finding the crowd shots of people making the dumbest loving faces to air on TV: I love you. You've done great work the past two seasons, and you're still going strong. Never stop.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Read the above spoiler and checked Twitter to verify and uh, hi, quick question here: what the gently caress? :psyduck:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So White Tiger definitely bites it tonight right? Right??? Right????????

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

If we're going off performance rather than singing, that wasn't even that good this time, at all

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

"I wanted to learn how to sing" well Gronk I have some unfortunate news for you

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

She gets a lot of weird ones but I guess it's her job to know some of that stuff.

I almost got really shook because I wasn't paying full attention at the end so I thought that Astronaut was voted out lol

he fuckin switched!!! before the break he said "the person going home is....." and afterwards he said he was announcing the winner! what the gently caress Nick!!!!!

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Gotta be pretty surreal though, knowing there's several famous people performing for you but you have no earthly idea who the gently caress they are.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Frog is probably the best performer of the whole bunch but god he just picks hip-hop every single time to disguise the fact that he can't really sing.

Turtle is the best singer, hands down.

Night Angel is probably third place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

This season was probably the worst so far, mostly because of the format change, but I'm probably still going to keep watching because I'm a loving moron