Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.
I appreciate that even in the group song, they've finally relented to the fact that Tiger cannot sing at all and didn't get a solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

.... seriously? I didn't think they had the best performance but it *had* to have been better than the Tiger!

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Now onto Group B candidates this episode with the 6 being Frog, Elephant, Kitty, Banana, Taco and Mouse.

The judges took my guess of Kitty being space Julianne Hough and I've got no current guesses for the Frog/Elephant since I missed the first part of the episode.

I'm hoping we don't have another White Tiger in this group though...

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Ahh, I thought we were getting a new segment but nope, it's just a fight promo.

Also the group so far seems really solid, the singers have been decent. It's encouraging that this seems like a strong group 4/6 in.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Yep nope not even close there on that one.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

At least this time, everyone sung a little bit in the group number. (It's still basically the background track doing the singing but hey, it works.)

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

The final group begins tonight (as in right now)

Edit - The guesses in my house right now are wild (no, spaces here George Clooney and Brad Pitt more spaces aren't going to do this show.)

Seiyal fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 12, 2020

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Nope nope nope, wouldn't have gotten even close here.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

So, who's the weakest of Group C going home tonight?

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

As of right now, I will be rather surprised if Swan doesn't go home.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Color Printer posted:

So White Tiger definitely bites it tonight right? Right??? Right????????

If we quote it, so it *should* be.

2 hour show tonight all!

Edit: There's about 1 "weaker" link in each group, so if they don't kick Tiger to the curb, based on past week's, it'll either be Banana or Astronaut. The rest are pretty noticeably stronger singers.

Seiyal fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 2, 2020

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

1/3rd of the way there now...

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

I was about to be very mad at the television. April Fools indeed.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Super late here but we're down to a smackdown between Kitty and Banana (who lost to Frog and Rhino, respectfully) tonight.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I assume this is filling the void that something that got preemempted by coronavirus shutdowns? Maybe that’s too charitable.

Also, RE: the songs/reveal tonight Bret Michaels singing Knockin On Heavens Door is basically like he got up there and sang Every Rose Has It’s Thorns. It’s practically a gimme

That's very much part of it. Considering some of the other shows on the network didn't even get full seasons or proper final episodes, they're going to drag out their already-in-the-can show as far as they can. Especially since they may not be able to get to filming a new season for a significant portion of time now, they'll do what they can to fill the time slot.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Our guest judge is pretty on the ball tonight with intelligent guesses overall.

Also the performances are flying by, we're not even 20 mins in and there's already been 3 performances.

Edit -> So I don't double post here, I'm sorry but has there been a lot more autotune/etc on Night Angel's performances as of late? I want to say it was one of their 2 previous performances, but it's really seemed so much more obvious lately.

Seiyal fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 30, 2020

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

I feel like, at this point, I'd be surprised if the final three isn't Frog, Kitty and Turtle to be very honest.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

I was really hoping that they'd eliminate 2 people tonight but I'm thinking it's just going to be the 1 at this point. (so 3 shows to go?)

Also not sure who is going so far for the night's performances.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Welp, that ruins my expected final 3 now, darn it.

With the remaining four and what they've tended to do in the past, I expect it'll be Night Angel and 2 of the male singers (even though I feel that the stronger final 3 would be Frog, Rhino and Turtle)

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

Late today, but we're down to four. Who's gonna be in the finale three? It's final guess time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

I think they struggled with the A/B/C group format and stretching the contestants out this long honestly. Adding in the extra after-shows (and the 3 recap shows) just seemed like overload at times too.

Now to see who ends up the winner!