Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Pro thread title.

I want new Monster to be Lil' Kim. It isn't, but I would be entertained if it was her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Gotta go with the consensus here. New format is bad, and they could at least try to make it look like the singing still sorta matters.

Gronk is so awful.

Also some of the costumes are really slapdash. Turtle and Kangaroo look like they were finished in a hurry.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Catching up, and the only celeb I guess from the clue package was her.

Also wow, they gave her a ton of time after the reveal.

Rest of the final group sound nice, at least.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

Nobody cares

At this point, it's just something I can watch with my elderly mother. Joel was a slight glimmer of hope, but the show has worn so, so thin.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Crusty Nutsack posted:

sooo this ep is a dumb karaoke clip show or?

edit: that ending was honestly the worst loving thing ever

Was that planned, or did the show catch the 'roni?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

I don't understand what keeps Rhino around the last couple weeks. He doesn't do anything that makes him stand out enough to get some side votes like Gronk was doing

The show has leaned real hard into the "MY JOURNEY" storylines this year, and oof. Apparently the producers think that's working though?