Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

"I love breakfast" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Color Printer posted:

Wow, this is Tiger's worst singing yet by a loving mile. Jesus christ

he seems to think he's above even trying anymore. he can't even stay on beat. I hate him so much

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

this show is so dumb this time around, the next groups need to be better

loving gronk ugh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I am usually not good at guessing so this is probably dumb but maybe kitty is Mena Suvari? those rose petals gave off a big American Beauty vibe. She also apparently sang in/for that movie

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

taco's voice sounded a little like david hasselhoff tonight. lord knows he helped people not drown on his show

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

these crushes or whatever nicole sherzinger has are getting old. it'd be creepy for the male judges to do the same thing, so like stop, fox

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

goddamnit I thought bear sounded like her, but figured it was a stupid guess so didn't post it :rolleyes:

also really figured they wouldn't use her and she wouldn't have chosen that song, but hey

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I mean, it IS Fox. and anti-vaxxer is a judge. I guess we shouldn't be that surprised

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

that was some real bottom of the barrel poo poo with t-rex, but we all figured that was the case.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

that was just as bad as expected

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Color Printer posted:

If we're going off performance rather than singing, that wasn't even that good this time, at all

it's because he clearly doesn't care about even trying

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I feel like I just wasted two hours of my life since we all knew it was gronk

good lord he got even worse with his end-of-show "singing"

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 2, 2020

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sooo this ep is a dumb karaoke clip show or?

edit: that ending was honestly the worst loving thing ever

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 16, 2020

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

that reveal was unsurprising.

I'm more surprised that they're going to get an hour of after show crap out of this show?? ugh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Dell_Zincht posted:

I think it's pretty obvious that Frog is going to win.

the frog is the best performer

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

FINALE

ARE YOU PUMPED for the season to be over? I am

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

based on these performances, night angel needs to win

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

somekindofguy posted:

:frogout:

Guess the alleged t shirt was wrong.

what?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm pumped for it to be over. Not sure if I want to watch any more after this.

Completely sick of Ken. Annoyed at the transparency of the show.

I think it should go to a live broadcast. 6pm PST, 9pm EST. As it is now, it's just a matter of time before people get sick of all the "tv show" aspects.

can't argue with any of this. I also don't really care about any of the celebrities anymore. they're already scraping the bottom of the barrel overall and when you don't know anything about half of them beyond their name (and sometimes not event that), it's not fun watching.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

somekindofguy posted:

There was a rumor of a commercial showing a t shirt they were selling with Frog, Monster and Fox on it. People took this to mean Frog was gonna win it.

There weren't any pictures of proof, but it seemed logical.

ah I see

Color Printer posted:

This season was probably the worst so far, mostly because of the format change, but I'm probably still going to keep watching because I'm a loving moron

same, though it'll also depend on what life is like in fall

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ghost emoji posted:

I want a season with no professional singers. Just a bunch of hockey players and game show hosts or whatever.

but but gronk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

MichiganCubbie posted:

The thing that bothered me about Gronk wasn't that he was Gronk, but that they kept giving him passes and putting him over much more qualified and talented singers. He forgot like half the words to a few of his songs, including We Will Rock You.

he clearly didn't give a poo poo about being on the show and it was a joke to him, which is what made him unwatchable and created all the other problems like forgetting words and getting passes because NFL on Fox or whatever.

I guess an entire contestant pool of athletes would mean most would want to be on the show, I suppose.