Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nailed it :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Genericide posted:

I think Kitty is Elizabeth Berkley

I like this guess. She has heterochromia, too, which I feel has to have been an intentional design choice in the costume, similar to Monster last season having a torn up right knee

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hey OP when you get around to adding the revel from this week you should move the mouse reveal to actually be under the mouse instead of the kitty

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Disney does not own the FOX network itself, no, they weren't allowed to acquire it because they already own ABC

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Failson posted:

Rest of the final group sound nice, at least.

the t-rex is awful

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nobody cares

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Failson posted:

At this point, it's just something I can watch with my elderly mother. Joel was a slight glimmer of hope, but the show has worn so, so thin.

I was replying to the poster before me, not expressing a general opinion of the show, sorry if it wasn't clear.

I still like the show even if it's fourth on my "which show do I watch from tonight" list (it gets a "watch third" pass sometimes because of how youtube's dvr clips recordings though)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

We can only hope

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I keep getting increasingly annoyed that the judges don't guess people with heterochromia for the Kitty. Or at least acknowledge it I guess. It feels like a Chekhov's Gun.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dell_Zincht posted:

Hah, Gronk gets eliminated one week away from being the host of WWE Wrestlemania.

Yeah, this show isn't fixed at all.

nobody caaaares

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

somekindofguy posted:

Kind of called that unmasking. But what is with Jenny nailing all these guesses lately?

She gets a lot of weird ones but I guess it's her job to know some of that stuff.

I almost got really shook because I wasn't paying full attention at the end so I thought that Astronaut was voted out lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh good so it was only partially my fault then

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Failson posted:

Was that planned, or did the show catch the 'roni?

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm guessing they ran out of episodes.

I didn't want to guess so I googled it and this was the first result

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/the-masked-singer-season-3-schedule-coronavirus/

(It was planned because their filming is already done)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Short version is: NDAs, they don't allow phones and stuff inside the studio, and (probably most importantly) most of the audience is removed when the actual reveal happens so the only ones who actually know are probably pre-vetted

I read an article about it sometime near the end of season 1 that's probably linked in one (or maybe both!) of the first two threads but don't feel like spending the thirty seconds to find it again :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dell_Zincht posted:

Funny how there's no wide shots of that audience with Rob in frame, isn't it?

there's a shot where you can see the back of like ten people's heads! :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Waltzing Along posted:

You said no studio audience. The clips I posted clearly show a studio audience. A phoney one is possible, but is still an audience.

If it's just friends and family and VIPs you could argue that it's not actually a studio audience though, tbh

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sharon was awesome can she replace Jenny?

Also she caught the eyes thing! Finally someone caught the eyes!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Coming into tonight Rhino would have been my pick to go home but I think they got it right.

Seiyal posted:

I feel like, at this point, I'd be surprised if the final three isn't Frog, Kitty and Turtle to be very honest.

Night Angel keeps getting so much hype even though her stuff doesn't really do it for me on the same level of those three. They would be my pick too, though.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Waltzing Along posted:

Rhino done next week.

Turtle is best all around.
Night Angel best voice
Frog is crowd favorite.

Rhino is...tall? Shrug.

I don't understand what keeps Rhino around the last couple weeks. He doesn't do anything that makes him stand out enough to get some side votes like Gronk was doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I was talking with a friend about this today and I realized that I was having such a hard time figuring out who dragon was live because I forgot it wasn't a Busta Rhymes song and thought he was just doing a really good imitation