Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kane’s chokeslams were great. He did a great one on Trish Stratus one time. I also liked when he did it to Chyna. And the one on Lita was great. My personal favorite was the one on Tori.

Hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Looks like bull buchanan

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

rotinaj posted:

I bet WWE has taken all footage down from non Network locations, but there was a Stevie Richards/Raven vs Pitbulls double dog collar match that turns into a clusterfuck where Dreamer gets involved, the Dudleys get involved, and Big Dick Dudley chokeslams Dreamer. This makes Alfonzo have to say the chokeslam, formerly illegal to keep 911 from chokeslamming him, is now legal.

911 comes out and Alfonzo tries to shout him down, and 911 does the coolest goozle for the chokeslam ever. He grabs the Mike in Alfonzo's hand and grabs the throat both at the same time, and it makes an awesome sound and visual.

Most notable that Dudley is on crutches and Dreamer still manages to get chokeslammed by him