Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

You have my assault rifle
And my sniper rifle
And my minigun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"You have my gun!"
"And my gun!"
"And my gun!"

Dammit

Finger Prince

The orcs all use AK47s

Finger Prince

Moria - the party shelters in a dark stone room containing old bones, a well and an ominous warning..."guns...guns in the deep... They are coming"
Pippin, bored, wanders toward the well, idly twirling his pistol. Suddenly, *BANG!* the gun goes off!
The party all turn at once toward the noise. Gandalf curses, "fool of a Took! Shoot yourself next time!".
Then, from the depths of the well can be heard the distant sound of the loading of firearms. The cocking of shotguns and chambering of rounds.

Finger Prince

alnilam posted:

Legolas firing a single shotter and reloading after each shot with incredible speed and perfect precision

He absolutely no-scopes a bolt action sniper rifle to great effect.