Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Title say it all really. Recently decided to replay SMG2 and I'm Doing it on dolphin (illegally). Currently I have the pointer mapped to left analog stick with my movement so I can kind of just accidentally collect bits while I walk around but it makes Yoshi levels a pain. Super Mario Galaxy 2 in 1080 pixel 60 frames per second is glorious gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only wiimote I still had around had a bad battery that was bloated 2x its size and the bottom of the remote was corroded by battery acid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey Trolls. I don't have a wiimote + nunchuck accessory. R>C>P.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot about the motion controlled bird levels which throws another wrench in the machine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The DualShock is working great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The game is better than I remember and I already thought it was one of the best ever. The level variety is insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dillon2 posted:

You did not press A when you began to play so Nintendo cannot ensure your safety and they have sent me to kick your rear end

I actually did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I collected all 242 stars with suboptimal controls and there's video proof. So the haters can buzz off