Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

youre posted:

*adjusts glasses* well hehe you have just never had AUTHENTICc nashville chicken, you need to be inNashville and it NEEDS to be from 1930s or your palate wouldn't understand. According to this wikipedia article eating spicy detritus on white bread is actually delicious. Did I mention it wasinvented by another race?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
The chicken little is where it’s at.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

kfc biscuits > popeyes biscuits :colbert:

gently caress. No.

KFC biscuits used to be fine, but these days they are just bread. Pure. bread.

We actually go across the street for popeye bicuits when we get our crispy KFC.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyej26nU2Rg

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Anonymous Robot posted:

The chicken little is where it’s at.

They've closed most of their places in town but yeah a chicken little was a nice lunch in the park.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

There a small town near here that still has one.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Back on the menu!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have been to KFC 2 times this month and ordered KFC Nashville 3 piece both times and both times I get home and it’s not what I ordered.

So that means I’m gonna try again

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Had the chicken and donuts today!

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Had the chicken and donuts today!

And?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It's exactly what you think it is.

I am really surprised they didn't offer the donut glaze as a dipping sauce for the strips.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Jose Oquendo posted:

It's exactly what you think it is.

I am really surprised they didn't offer the donut glaze as a dipping sauce for the strips.

Looks like you've got a nice big puddle of glaze to dip in right there in the corner of that tray.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Had the Donut Chicken Sandwich from KFC.
The chicken was dry and having two, poofy donuts as the bun will cover your face in beard in a white sticky sauce.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

CoolRanch posted:

Had the Donut Chicken Sandwich from KFC.
The chicken was dry and having two, poofy donuts as the bun will cover your face in beard in a white sticky sauce.

They were probably assuming that anyone who is ordering a glazed donut and chicken sandwich doesn’t care what anyone thinks anymore

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Baller Ina posted:

Bring back “buttered” corn cobs in yellow bags

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://www.theonion.com/kfc-no-longer-permitted-to-use-word-eat-in-advertisemen-1819570783

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Who the gently caress was hiding the chicken little sandwiches from me?

Seriously $2 for a little fried chicken sandwich slider. Take that poo poo home and put some Japanese mayo on it and it's the loving best.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Action-Bastard posted:

Who the gently caress was hiding the chicken little sandwiches from me?

Seriously $2 for a little fried chicken sandwich slider. Take that poo poo home and put some Japanese mayo on it and it's the loving best.

The chicken little is the best item at kfc.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They should just turn into a Chicken Little store.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

CaptainPsyko posted:

People who have Nashville opinions PYF hot chicken, who ya got?

For me it goes something like (I haven’t been to Nashville in about 2-3 years, so maybe out of date!?!?):

Pepperfire
[large gap between 1 and 2]
Princes on pure chicken quality, but if convenience and ambience count, bust it down a few ranks
Hattie B’s
Bolton’s
400 degrees
Princes goes here if we demerit for the parking lot with the three foot deep 5 foot wide sinkhole just chillin like a death trap, etc.
Party Fowl

thinking' bout dat real hot chix that I can't get here

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Spicy chicken wings are like their best item on the menu because the workers usually have to cook them fresh for you.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

CaptainPsyko posted:

People who have Nashville opinions PYF hot chicken, who ya got?

Rocky's in Asheville NC

That mountain hipster/hillbilly stuff is the loving greatest.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:(( crispy strips :((

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Mothers dress is blue. Sister's blouse is red. gently caress you KFC I'll color their clothes whatever color I want.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

I'm addicted to their mash potatoes and gravy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thinking of getting a bag full of Buffalo Chicken Littles and eating them while I drive like a glutton.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I raise you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDKmDEmlC4

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Last week's 6 Piece Wicked Variety Bucket was missing the 8 hot wings which made it wicked. This week's had the hot wings, but the six pieces were 4 breast pieces, one mini breast piece and a thigh which is loving KFC nirvana

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Last week's 6 Piece Wicked Variety Bucket was missing the 8 hot wings which made it wicked. This week's had the hot wings, but the six pieces were 4 breast pieces, one mini breast piece and a thigh which is loving KFC nirvana

How the hell did you score 4 breast pieces.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Jose Oquendo posted:

How the hell did you score 4 breast pieces.

No idea, the assortment of piece distribution in the typical 6 piece bucket is pretty random. Next week it'll be three drumsticks and three thigh pieces to make up for it

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
Ate KFC today. It ain't sitting right I tell you what.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Well What Now posted:

Ate KFC today. It ain't sitting right I tell you what.

You're supposed to eat it, not plug it hth

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Baller Ina posted:

Bring back Mac n cheese bowls

All the ingredients are IN THE STORE

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? It can't be that expensive seeing as it was just mac n cheese and popcorn chicken in a bowl.

Also KFC has completely stopped doing potato wedges and instead are only doing fries which sucks because wedges are objectively better than fries.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

My favorite food is fried chicken, and since I don't want to weigh 3000 pounds I only allow myself to eat it twice a year. My birthday (in January) and on father's day. Tomorrow me and my boys will be getting a bucket of extra crispy with biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw.

I can't loving wait.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
If I was only eating my favourite food twice a year I don’t think I’d want the fast food version.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

WTF, KFC got rid of the potato wedges and just replaced them with loving fries?

What a load of loving poo poo.

And they have them in an open container, so they are cold by the time you get them home. Unlike the wedges that were in a closed container, and still would be hot...

Also look at this bullshit portion size, this was a loving large...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
A million years ago kfc had something called a twister wrap that was pretty good but I haven’t eaten kfc since then.