Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
This is supposed to be going up on Steam later today. I've been playing the Japanese PS4 version via gamesharing. Netcode isn't great even when wired and on fibre, which makes the pretty tight links this game has not really doable online. Anti air is good, projectiles are good, jumping sucks and rolls are baitable so it's very good if you're the kind of person who prefers more grounded games. Damage and oki does become explosive in the corner, though, generally everyone needs the corner to do big damage without super, unless you are Ladiva.

Of the two characters that hit with the season pass, Narmaya is very technical hypernerd (as far as this game goes) stance-based character with two completely different sets of normals and specials to learn. Beezlebub leans more towards the zoney type but has some mean setplay with the vacuum orb thing, safe chip with M xx 214L or M and, uniquely, three supers, with one of them alterable depending on range. Also teleports. He is better if you prefer to poke at people with bigger buttons. The teleport is not quite as scary as it looks, though.

My Crab is Fight fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Mar 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
I hope there's a patch for PC soon cos this game needs it. Probably as a result of (supposedly) Xseed producing the entire port alone, which I expect explains why it was announced and then released in the space of a week. I've had multiple occasions of my controller just stopping functioning for a few seconds, my friends are complaining of overly strict inputs compared to console version, and keyboards have a ghosting issue. Buyer beware until it gets fixed. It's a shame because the SSD makes loading times almost nonexistant. the online feels better than on console at least.

My Crab is Fight fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Mar 18, 2020

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tZSJ_KoJE Here is a video of Itazan piloting Ladiva, Ladiva becomes terrifying the millisecond she gets kind of near you and Itazan shows it well. I forget if he does the 70%~ damage combo from an anti air with no super meter, though.