Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

BurningCourage posted:

I hope there's a patch for PC soon cos this game needs it. Probably as a result of (supposedly) Xseed producing the entire port alone, which I expect explains why it was announced and then released in the space of a week. I've had multiple occasions of my controller just stopping functioning for a few seconds, my friends are complaining of overly strict inputs compared to console version, and keyboards have a ghosting issue. Buyer beware until it gets fixed. It's a shame because the SSD makes loading times almost nonexistant. the online feels better than on console at least.

I have had zero issues excerpt wishing it had v-sync and that it shows a long rear end alphanumeric steam ID instead of names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU